Tuesday, February 06, 2007

carpets

we bought a carpet cleaner tonight because one of our cats is having accidents - last night i couldn't sleep in our bedroom because the smell was making me heev.. it was brutal - we figure it isn't going to get better with our cats so we bought a carpet cleaner and I put it to use in our bedroom - one half of bedroom is smelly great... the other - well it will tomorrow - not enough time tonight to do both sides before the kids went to bed and it is super loud. I'm not sure that it is the cat actually having accidents or not - I've had one cat for nine years and we've never had a problem with her - she had been the dream cat - no illnesses - the other cat has had stomach problems her entire life - so I don't know who has the problem - I'm also wondering about cat spray - is that only boy cats? Anyway we are cleaning and trying to make our house fresh and clean.... I couldn't believe the cat hair the cleaner picked up - we could have given a kitten new hair...

well i'm going to watch hell's kitchen - man ramseys brutal - ok I'm off

No comments: