Saturday, February 24, 2007

the road to recovery...

so I'm a million times better (HOORAY), however, I'm super tired. I can't seem to get enough sleep right now. I nearly nodded off at work and at night I'm ready for bed before the kids. I know that I like my sleep, but this is a little excessive. Hopefully my body will get over this and I'll be able to stay up late again.

Carmen mentioned going to the card shop this weekend and I was wondering if it was the one downtown. I went there the last time I was up and was locked in the store. I walked in with some other people and they left. I had stuff in my hands and I hear the door click shut. So I say - oh are you closing? and she's all - yes and then walks to the back of the store. Now I had a cold and maybe I sounded like someone else who was in the back... but come on... so what do I do - I drop everything and unlock the door and leave.

Homefront - Michael had something and it seems to be leaving - might be teething, could be a little sore throat... Kyle still has a bit of a cough but he is on the mend and Andy - didn't get sick at all... bugger... he is leaving us for Kelowna and school in a few weeks... he starts on Apr 2 so we will probably make at least one trip down between now and then to try and find a place.

So what is there to do in Kelowna? Wineries? anything else? Anyone been and love something about it - I would love to hear more about the best of Kelowna.

Well, lame me, I'm going to retire... nightie night friends

No comments: