Thursday, February 01, 2007

ER

yup - it was good - hooray!

So I was looking at the stats... and see that I've got some quesnelly visitors - welcome - and welcome to all the visitors stopping by after visiting carmen :)

30 rock was also very good tonight - and Scrubs which I don't usually watch was also entertaining... thursday nights might actually be good again.... speaking of tv - does anyone know where i can get heroes - i watched the first... well at least five episodes and then - well kids happen and bedtimes get missed and heroes takes the back seat... I would love to watch all the episodes and try and catch up - so if anyone knows where I go for that... or if I'm too late then - well I'd like to know that too...

Well I'm going to go and read my environmental book (thank you wendy for lending it) - it is a very good read - I'm surprised at how interested I am in it... I'm also re-reading the 8th habit and truly trying to learn it... my listening skills are improving but I have a long way to go. Nightie night.

No comments: