Wednesday, February 07, 2007

completion

so my bedroom is no longer stinky and we re-arranged the bed - amazing! now we have a wall that looks weird, but maybe we will put in some shelves or something... the last bit of the room I finished tonight - didn't take as long but it had some dirt - holy! I can't believe how much dirt and gunk it picked up... glad that I did it now - that is for sure!

So on the wishy-washy job front - the partner of the company asked to fly me to vancouver for a meeting - i declined because with the kids it just won't work - plus I don't think it is fair to my current position... they are flying in to see me next week - well - they might be - I'm not completely sure about the career move - I'm all for more money but my current job is rewarding - I love talking with people and getting them excited about Quesnel - I know I probably sound like a lame-o but I'm passionate about - regardless of the politics and general shit... my new position wouldn't have that... so what to do... what is the best decision...
weigh in on my life - please - even just to help me mush it through my strainer of a brain...

So what do you do - do what you are passionate about regardless of politics and money or do you leave, start fresh, take more money, potentially burn bridges (???? not sure), learn to be passionate about something else... if that is possible.

I'm committing to do the real estate stuff though - I want that - I want to sell businesses and houses - so I'm looking into it - I've done some research before but it was more for housing and the business side interests me... well I'm off to look - any commercial real estate agents visiting - do you love your job - how did you get started - would you recommend this career path.

Ok my cat just through a container of fake flowers on the floor - she saw a cat outside and scared the crap out of me - i jumped up and slipped on my track pants.. (yes, I'm wearing track pants... and yes they have zippers) then I see her puffed up and panting at the window - I thought someone was breaking in... nope just the fat cat from next door makin' an appearance - Jasmine hissed and well like a bull blew out her nose to tell the other cat to buzz off... then she kept puffing up like the chinese guy in big trouble in little china - her release works better than his though. :) She is better now - the cat is movin' on.... night night all -

No comments: