Saturday, February 17, 2007

still sick

so I'm going to bed in twice minus two minutes but thought i would let everyone know that I'm still sick - this cold just won't give in - it was a chest cold for a couple of days and then i thought that was it but NOOOOO now it is a full ear, sinus, jaw bone cold/achy/pain.... it is terrible... I don't even know if I'll be back to work on monday... and I've already had two and half days off... TERRIBLE!

no upside tonight - i just want the ear ache to stop - it would also be nice to eat and not feel like 'ralph' :) alright i'm going to rest my head - i hope all of you are a hundred times better than me - xxooxx

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Feel better soon! If it is any consolation - I am starting to feel crappy too - and this will be the second cold this year if it manifests completely...

the author said...

oh turd... I just left a big message and I somehow erased it... damn! The short version is that:

1) I'm still sick - my ear and throat still hurt, however, I don't feel as terrible and I will go back to work tomorrow
2) Kyle is on the mend
3) Michael and Andy are still well - hooray!

Note to self - increase handwashing 2 fold to decrease chances of another cold entering system.... I still want a summer holiday this year :)

the author said...

went to walk in clinic - not good news - I think the doc was a little surprised that i hadn't come in sooner - he gave me a prescription for the sup-ed up - he eluded to me having pneumonia - that i've got fluid in my lungs and ear and was kind of questioning why i hadn't come in sooner.... so I've got drugs and we will see what tomorrow brings - can't say I'm feeling any better - he said that if I don't see a marked improvement by tomorrow that I should be heading back in because I shouldn't be struggling with this... so hooray for me - i'm going to bed - again - night night