Sunday, February 25, 2007

oscars

I must be getting better - two posts in two days... amazing :)

So I watched some of the Oscars tonight and I thought Ellen was fabulous! I miss the day when Billy Crystal came on stage to sing and dance, but Ellen was equally funny and charming. Jerry Seinfeld was also quite amusing!

The only highlight for me was that I now want to watch ABC tomorrow night for the Oprah special. Alright, actual Oscar moments - I liked the Dreamgirls songs - man can those women sing! Made me want to see the movie. I can't say I caught much else - I was busy with sick Michael. He is still trying to get over whatever it is he has. He is sleeping now and I hope he will make it through the night... but I'm not going to hold my breath.

So any favorite oscar moments? Did I miss something fabulous?

No comments: