Wednesday, February 14, 2007

so sick

So Kyle got worse - he ended up waking up with a nose bleed... so he temp was super high... and I was getting sick... the beginning - I knew it was coming on Tuesday morning and it kept getting worse and worse - when my work day finally ended - 10pm... I was beat. Of course I couldn't get to sleep and then the moment that I did Kyle had the nose bleed - he slept with me, but at 5am Michael decided he wanted to get up and hang out.... AAHHHHH! I had to go to work this morning to get a couple things done - assigned as immediate - and it was just painful - every breathe hurts - it feels like I've gone for a really long hard run... at a point my lungs will start burning and I know it is time to stop and take a break - that is how it feels for every breathe - all day... not to mention if I get cold air in my lungs - holy crap that hurts and then the coughing fits really take off...- so why am I writing - well I tried to go to sleep and my lungs just don't want to let me... aching pain... I just hope this isn't what Kyle had because this is terrible... well I'm going to try and sleep again... what really sucks is that I have to go back into work again tomorrow to finish some stuff and then I've got my other work board meeting tomorrow night - I don't know how I'm going to survive it... hopefully it will have eased up a bit over night... night night - Paula - sorry I missed your call tonight my voice is pretty much gone and I was trying to get Michael to sleep - I hope we can hook up for our date tomorrow night. :)

No comments: