Friday, May 25, 2007

another facebook survey

Carmen had this on her facebook page. I thought - hey, it's friday night - why not answer a survey... lord I'm such a lame ass....

TEN YEARS AGO

How old were you? 20
Where did you go to school? UNBC
Where did you work? UNBC
Where did you live? UNBC
Where did you hang out? 209, ruggles, king
What was your hair style? long and up
Did you wear glasses? nope
Who were your best friends? lots - everybody from floor hockey
How many tattoos did you have? none
How many piercings did you have?: none
What car did you drive? Carmen's truck, Paula's car, Erin's truck
What was your worst fear? Never getting laid again
Had you driven yet? Yes
Had you been to a real party yet? um, I think that whole year was pretty much a party
Had your heart broken? Yes
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Single/Taken/Bitter/Single/Taken

FIVE YEARS AGO

How old were you? 25
Where did you go to school ? Workin'
Where did you work? Northwest Community College and then I was on EI
Where did you live? Houston (4 months) - Quesnel 8 months
Where did you hang out? No where... in my house
How was your hair style? Long and up
Did you wear glasses? no
Who were your best friends? Paula, Aunti Jenni
Who was your regular-person crush? I was in love...
How many tattoos did you have? none
How many piercings did you have?: ears
What car did you drive? Ford F150
What was your favorite band/group? Backstreet Boys
What was your worst fear? Eating (I was pregnant and sick most of the year)
Had you been to a real party yet? I hadn't been partying - those years were over
Had your heart broken? No more broken heart...
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Taken and then married - Five magical years in June

MAY 2007

How old are you?: 30 - lord
Where do you work? Economic Development Quesnel
Where do you live? Quesnel
Where do you hang out? work, house, Wal-mart - for the air conditioning
How is your hair style? layered, shorter, down
Do you wear glasses? no
Who are your best friends? Paula, Aunti Jenni
Do you talk to your old friends? facebook has made this much easier - I did send Christmas cards to most...
How many piercings do you have? ears only
How many tattoos? yep - I've had it for a year
What kind of car do you have? Honda CRV and Ford F-150
What is your favorite band/group? JT, Timbaland
What is your biggest fear? I've got a few
Have you been arrested, if so how many times total? Sorry - I didn't join this club
Has your heart been broken?: no
Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: married

1 comment:

The Jaded Bee said...

I start reading...ten years ago, okay...scroll down as I'm reading...car: F150...wow, pretty fancy for a university student, pregnant most of the year? what?!?!?!, oh, it skipped a bit when I scrolled.

Thought there was a story I didn't know about.

It's late. I'm going to bed. Be well.