Tuesday, May 29, 2007

burnt throat

So last night I was sick - muchos sick. I don't know for certain what set me off. I know that I had a bit of a panic/anxiety thing going on at 1am. I came out to the couch to try and sleep. Then I just started getting sick. Then of course Michael decided to get up and remind me just how bad things can get. So he is crying and I'm trying to hurl,... and could I take today off... nnnooooo - meeting day for me and I couldn't skip out. Jenni - sorry I didn't call - I will try tomorrow - I didn't get home until 9:30 and then I had to get the kids to bed still...

Why am I still up? Not sure - in a state of tiredness and sick feeling... I'm not good at being sick and I hate barfing! Hate it! I told work it was food poisoning but I only ate some homemade salsa (tomatoe, avocado, onion), watermelon and egg - not in that order - the onion was strong but shouldn't have done what it did to me...

Paula - thanks for calling - I'm glad I can open my vent around you - thanks for chatting and listening.

Alright I'm going to try and sleep.

No comments: