Sunday, May 27, 2007

cast away

Oh how I love cast away. It is not a good movie. I know that most people don't like it, but I love it. I could watch it over and over again... and tonight I could have if I didn't have kids. Some channel has been playing it all day... in fact I caught some of the start and managed to come back for the end... I hate the ending. So now I'm going to change channels... alright - over to Ramsey. I'm trying to work on one of my contracts - and holy heck I'm struggling with it. I just need some creative juices to flow.

Landed a sitter for this week... lord - what a pain in the ass - family friend - hooray! And she's going to pick the kids up after daycare - hooray! This whole thing makes me sad though - back to the whole why did I have kids - I can't even see them in the evenings. This week I've got 7 hours after my 9-5, plus all the rest of my work load. My mom is going away to 'camp' or Waco as I'm calling it right now. I was told by my sitter that it was about homeopathy... news to me. She hasn't talked to me about it and we were out visiting yesterday.

Wildlife... went to Nazko yesterday and saw a brown bear on the way back... that's 10 points on the nature card... yee haw! We are also working on our chinese right now. I bought cd's for the car on our last trip to Kelowna, because I can't tolerate the dvd running the whole time... Kyle enjoyed the cd and even chimed in - he complains that I should only repeat after the girl and he after the boy. I screw it up all the time and he reminds me every time. We haven't learned too much... but we have picked up a couple of new things. The alzheimer's clock isn't clicking as loud now. :)

Alright I'm off to do more work and finish prep.

1 comment:

the author said...

so its 12:45 and I still have work to do - I got most of it done... Michael (again) wouldn't sleep - ARG!... He woke up and wanted to eat (unlike him - hasn't done that in a long time) and then cries when I try to move him... so he is sleeping next to me on the couch while I finish my work... anyway - I'm too tired to keep working on this... night my lovelies..