Sunday, January 06, 2008

-13

Yesterday it was a beautiful plus (PLUS) 5, in the last hour I've watched it drop 3 degrees and now we are at -13 (MINUS). I knew winter wasn't over, but come on....

I'm working on a website right now and I'm totally struggling with it tonight. I had this great site designed and then I started looking at it on other platforms and it fell apart - so I started over with something more user friendly for all platforms and now I'm not happy with it... I better get back to it - I want most of it done in the next couple days.




Here is a picture from one of our recent adventures. A friend of mine invited us for a sleigh ride. The boys and I went and toured around her property (same size as stanley park). It was a little cold, but very fun and something very different for us to take in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of the three of you!!