Saturday, January 19, 2008

recovery

Paula turned 31 on Thursday, finally catching up to me... I decided to ring in the first day of her 31st year on earth with an excellent round of food poisoning. I don't know what kicked it off... I bought some deli salad from Safeway and I think that is where it came from because I'm the only one that ate that stuff and... fancy that I was the only one that got sick. Yesterday was pretty much a write off, but I wasn't throwing up - hooray! This morning I'm just sore -ribs, back, general muscle ache... blah...
So there - wasn't that a great blog update... aren't you glad you stopped by... ha.

Well I better get back to life around this house,... time for dinosaur king and then I'm hoping we can do some crafts. I did manage to make one half of Michael' bedroom curtains yesterday - so it wasn't a complete write off.

No comments: