Saturday, January 12, 2008

hooray

Ok so I've been a busy beaver for the last week. Two websites (full sites) that I've been trying to complete, 17 proposal re-writes (this might sound easy, but HA it isn't!), my office has been renovated and I tried to get myself set back up... I, at least, had my computer and tech stuff working - two offices are pretty much completed... mine still needs work, but I'm well past halfway...

In any case I'm finished the 17 proposals and just needed somewhere to sing it on the mountain - hoo-frickin'-ray. I know that the work will only get piled on next week - year end (BLAH) and everything else, but at least that chunk of work is completed.

Now I'm going to go and play some boggle... yes, sadly on the computer, but hey it lets my brain take a break :) Happy Saturday.

No comments: