Thursday, January 24, 2008

sick, cold, sick

Michael is still struggling with whatever he has had for nearly three weeks. I think he is on his second cold though as we thought he was getting better and then is got worse again. Terrible cough - blah! Kyle is much better - a little cough, but nothing else - now the corner of his mouth has cracked and he got some kind of infection there... so no daycare.... blah...

And what else... well of course I'm coming down with something. I can just feel it looming - working its way in - trying to find somewhere to hang out for a long time... lord. That's about it - work is... well you know. I just can't believe that January is nearly over. My to do list is too long and every time I start one task I'm reminded of something else I'm also supposed to be working on.

Well now I'm going to go and work on sleep. I hope everyone else is well - you can post on here... I don't mind reading something other than my blab.

No comments: