Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ok, 2nd times the charm

now I'm done.... hooray!

I know I shouldn't even write anything about finishing - but the deadline has come and gone and there is nothing I can do to change any of them now. We have some research to complete, but nothing like I've been through for the last two weeks.



And here is a photo of the cute guys. Michael has been sick for a week... blah.. coughing, fevers - it wasn't really much of anything but daycare said he had fever. Now it is a cough. I think Kyle is coming down with something now. He was pretty out of sorts today and just wanted to cuddle. He's a cuddly guy, but overly cuddly. Outside of the health stuff, Kyle is enjoying kindergarten. Lots of new friends and stuff to learn and his teacher couldn't be nicer.

No comments: