Tuesday, January 29, 2008

to do in the cold

Ok so tonight I'm looking for the answer to - what are you doing to get through all this cold, miserable weather?

Right now I'm procrastinating. I have a 1,500 word paper to write (finish) tonight for the course I'm taking right now. I'm not interested in the topic and I'm having a hard time focusing on what to write. This part of the last four courses I need to graduate and actually have a real BS after my name. It will actually be a BGS which I think will really stand for bachelors in general shit.

Ok - so lets hear it... what are you doing to get through the cold... and who had it the worst today? Today it was -27 at its coldest this morning - right now we are up to -20 - near balmy conditions. :) This doesn't include the wind chill. I don't know what it was with the wind chill - I didn't stand outside long enough to see if my nose hairs were freezing or not. It's the high speed shuffling to the house with everything the kids took to school, plus kids, plus my crap.

No comments: