Wednesday, January 28, 2009

head

My head isn't hurting - I was actually afraid to say it because maybe that could attract it back.. but right now I don't have a head ache. It's taken me most of the day to figure out what wasn't the same...

I do have a whole new problem - this terrible ache in my chest/stomach area and largely uncontrollable burps - how sad is that - now I've read that this could be related to stress but I'm more inclined to think that my stomach and whole digestive system are beginning to wonder what the hell is going on... no solid food in weeks - or largely not solid - yesterday - in desperation I bought a muffin and then dunked it in hot chocolate to make it edible. I know - how sad is that...

Anyway - not having a headache or head symptoms made me want to post - so that's what I'm doing... now I'm going to go and buy some computers.

No comments: