Tuesday, December 07, 2010

because I'm classy like that

Tonight I went to Safeway to grab some chow for dinner - so we toured Safeway - and I ended up running through twice because I forgot something the first time... and during my second run through I realize I'm wearing my yoga pants backwards - now it isn't that big a deal because really - they are black all the way around and there isn't a difference between the front and back.. ok - so maybe there is... but let's just play along and say that that is ok...

Alright - so I get home - we get settled and I go into the bathroom to turn my pants around and then I remember why I'd tucked these pants away - you see I dug them out tonight and just tossed them on - and forgot... forgot that there was a good size hole in the front  of them... ahhhhh but that was on the back tonight while I did grocery shopping - AWESOME!

Yes, that's right - some good old classy april ass was showcased at our local safeway tonight... woohoo!
good times... good times :)

1 comment:

M said...

Oh my goodness! I am laughing so hard!!! That is just fantastic.

Thank you for the laugh. Love you