Sunday, December 26, 2010

blah

Ok - so I have a small cold and then today it appears that Andy and I both ate something that has given us some kind of food poisoning - amen to two bathrooms - I know - TMI - but seriously - I don't care - wait I do - I love you and thank you for reading my rants and raves...

We made sushi for dinner - photos later - Kyle ate a bunch of it and pretty much picked what went in each one - it was fun... and I think it would have been better last night rather than turkey... I'm feeling like it was the leftover turkey that has betrayed us - damned turkey - damn you!

So I'm going to go and format a computer and then I think... go to sleep - or rather - try to sleep as we have the king of the stupid dogs living with us and he is on a sugar high and I'm not sure when he is going to come off it - seriously.  He ate one of those giant kinder packages this afternoon - there are at least two giant eggs inside - gone... gone in his belly and because that wasn't enough he had a chocolate letter M - nice... classic - so he kind of laid around this afternoon and then about an hour ago started getting nuts.. he is growling at himself, running around like a nut and doing stuff that he normally doesn't... he is soo stupid.  I can't believe he ate so much chocolate. Anyways... I'm going to get going on this computer thing and then post photos later - unless this food poisoning stuff gets worse... blah...

No comments: