Wednesday, December 15, 2010

solutions

And so... I clean... and be a grown up and bake.

So I just finished making banana bread (which I actually don't enjoy) and now I'm going to make rice krispies... and then I don't know what I'll do... too early for bed, too late for some baking projects...

Ah... maybe a glass of wine... maybe.... plus singing...  just like back in university when 'binder use to find me belting out bette midler like a moron... now there is a throw back for you... do you remember that... I remember you catching me once when we lived with kelly and liz... just one of those nights...

love to you - kisses and smooches ;)

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Your going to make rice krispies? Awesome. I just make the treats.

Bwahahahaha!

the author said...

lmao - yes, I fancy like that... roasted my rice... made them krispy... working hard for the family :)

ha