Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Tuesday 10


This lovely batch of random questions were provided by Roots and Rings!
1. Who is your favorite talk show host?
Craig Ferguson!  
2. How do you style your hair on a daily basis?
Straightener... with occasional pony tails or clips... depends on how lazy I'm feeling
3. If you were stuck in your bedroom for a week, what would you need in order to not go crazy?
Outside of those basic things like food and water... well I would go crazy - unless if by bedroom you mean Hawaii in which case - food, water, David and the boys ... oh - I've totally gone off topic... oh well - that's where my brain is tonight - far, far away from here... 
4. What are the best non-reality shows on television?
Big Bang Theory is funny - don't really have a favourite show anymore... lost most interest in tv after ER left... sigh.. yes - it's been that long since I actually dedicated time to watching tv shows... 
5. Do you mow your own lawn and clean your own house?
What... yes... I share the load with my great family... ok - David and I do the work and the kids try ... Kyle is learning laundry... 
6. As an adult, what is the best part of summer?
The warm breeze - I felt it yesterday - I took me away - I needed it
7. If you could ask one celebrity one question, who and what would you ask?
I would ask Barenaked Ladies if they would please, please, pretty please sing our multi-centre song and help us raise the rest of the money needed to build the multi-centre - we need $7M - yes, $7,000,000 - and I re-wrote 'million dollars' to 30 million (the total) and would love them to help us sing it or give us permission to sing it... 
8. Post a picture.

9. How many books do you read a year?
Not enough - start and stop many - probably 10
10. Which national chain makes the best delivery pizza?
Um - don't eat pizza... 

Luongo (the fireplace) kicked on and blasted heat - it was fantastic and then... he kept blasting... and blasting until the carpet got hot... apparently the thermostat was set for 26 and it was at about 24.5 that I realized Luongo was overachieving after a long hiatus :)  (just like he'll do in Florida or Montreal when he gets traded) All good - the room is warm now - but I'm a whiner tonight - might go soak in the tub... might read ... printed a couple of pictures - so glad that family posts pictures there so I can steal and print them for the house (Mel - hooray - and thank you for the other printed ones you mailed).
Good night my loves - xo - hugs and snuggles


No comments: