Wednesday, May 09, 2012

dyslexia

Alright.. go...

6:45 - I hit the trail - run - not full out - but run - I'm definitely not back into my groove but I'm running again and that's good - good to get out and just wash away the work day with a run.

So I clip along ok - taking walking breaks - but far less than the weekend and I'm thinking about maintaining speed and not slacking off...



I roll in to the 5.2 km marker at 7:22 and I'm furious - how did it take me 47 minutes... I know... not only am I dyslexic - my math skills must be the shits... but about a second passes and I realize - wait - that's 37 minutes... woohoo!  So that is actually one of my top speeds doing the run - which is shocking - especially since I know it was in my reach to do better. Part of me is quite disappointed to not be running in the relay this month - I really thought the team I was on last year would get back together and run again...  sigh

That said I'm definitely looking forward to David being home and running/walking with him and the guys... I need to find some bikes for the guys so we can do the longer distances.. Michael actually asked last night about doing the trail on bikes.

And Bob (the washer) just launched into the hallway - if it isn't Luongo on the fritz it's Bob... blah.

Toddlers and tiara's was on again tonight - caught a few minutes of the nastiness and again I feel like a good parent.  :)


Other....

What... boobies rule?  Yes - this is part of our relay for life team fundraiser - the bracelets are comfortable to wear and are only $5.00 - so if you'd like to donate to my team - you can mail me cash-ola or chequ-ola's and I'll mail you one - shipping free - I have lots of different kinds including - I love motor boating, nice knockers and all kinds of other ones... 



No comments: