Tuesday, March 06, 2007

FOUR

Taken from me sista's site

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. A & W Line Cook
2. Project Manager
3. Advisor
4. Office pee-on

Four Movies I like:
1. Last Holiday
2. Muppet Treasure Island (yes, they made a treasure island movie...)
3. White Chicks
4. Love actually

Four places that I've lived:
1. Houston
2. Prince Rupert
3. Quesnel
4. Prince George

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Hell's Kitchen
2. The Amazing Race
3. Global News... (I'm boring - I've accepted it)
4. Ace of Cakes

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Victoria
2. Penticton
3. Queen Charlotte Island
4. Bermuda

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Strawberries
2. Dried apricots
3. Macaroni and cheese from Granville's
4. Andy's moms beefy noodly goodness... not sure of name - just in case that wasn't obvious enough

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. 1998
2. Fall of 1997
3. At Paula's house - sitting on the deck enjoying some nice tea or alcohol...
4. A beach with the family

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Can I join you back in 1997??

the author said...

yes you are definitely welcome to... :)