Wednesday, April 25, 2007

facebook

So I've been introduced to the phenomenon that is facebook. It is all kind of intimidating... maybe that isn't the right word. There are people I haven't seen in ages - some who I've missed, some who I didn't really know that well and some who I treated like shit and didn't realize it until I saw there picture again and felt really bad about the shitty person I was ten years ago. So I'm sorry to you - in case any of those people that know I was shitty to thenm happen to read here... not that I expect any forgiveness cause let's face it - I was not a good person.

It actually made me sick for the last two days. How messed up is that? I should be pleased to see all the shiny faces again but something just hasn't sat well with me.

So what to do? I've been very caution about updating anything. I don't know if I'm ready for that. You can tell me I'm a lame-o I'm will to accept that.

There you go - me blogging about nothing... my apologies.

Come
as you are
as you were
as I want you to be
as a friend
as a friend
as an old enemy
take your time
hurry up
the choice is your
don't be late
take a rest
as a friend
as an old memoria
memoria
memoria
memoria

Now that brings back memories... holy - I need to go have a glass of wine and chill out. Night my loves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, to be perfectly honest, you really weren't my fave person in high school as you weren't all that nice to me. But, you know what, I got over it and I quite enjoy the blog-corresponding we do now. It is nice to keep tabs on what is going on and to see your kids grow etc. I figure that we all are different people than we were in high school and I know I've grown up and I am sure you have too. If people are still holding what you did in high school against you, that's their own damn issue.

Now if you were Donald Marcellus on the other hand, I might not be so forgiving..... LOL.

the author said...

Thanks Sarah :)

I couldn't agree more about Donald... what was his problem?