Sunday, April 01, 2007

ultimate sniffy face

Kyle and Michael's aunti wendy emailed me this today and she was right - it is definitely one to share.


On a crappier note today is only day 2 of 183 without Andy in our house. Today sucked! I just wanted to curl up in a ball and roll down the hill - the hill I was already sliding down... ARG BLAH BLAH ARG!

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow - first day of full time daycare - LORD! I've made lunches and snacks and can only hope it goes well. Three days and then we head to Kelowna - I'm actually not looking forward to it right now because it means that I'm a week closer to having an even lengthier time away from Andy... I'm totally reconsidering my once a month idea - I'm thinking every other weekend after this one... alright - enough complaining - I'm off to watch some Potter and crochet my heart out.

No comments: