Monday, April 02, 2007

good lord

Today was another suck day.

I thought I was doing fine but it all went in the crapper for me when I left Michael at daycare. As soon as I said I had to go he started to cry and he has a terrible cry - I got outside and cried and cried - I cried in my car and on the way to my office. This isn't why I had kids. This is not fun. I'm not a crier either and that makes it worse - it just makes my insides hurt.

I managed to get through my work day - busy busy busy - and then after work I picked up the boys who had - of course - survived. Kyle had a great day and was asking to stay longer and Michael was pleased to see me and had been great in the afternoon - I guess the morning was full of tears. I caved on McDonald's and now I have to go and finish making lunch for tomorrow.

All I can hope is that the weather gets better and that we can start spending some time outside and I can regain some happiness... I hate being sad. I'm trying to get through the gloom because we will be in Kelowna on Thursday night but - well as I mentioned it is soft comfort because it is short term. I took another job today (yes - I don't have enough to do) so I've got some additional time commitments for that but it should be good pay for easy work - of course those are famous last words. :)

I'm going to watch some crouching tiger tonight - I didn't make it to the end of Potter last night but got my fill of it - night my lovies :)

No comments: