Monday, April 30, 2007

from carmen's facebook

So this is a long.... long "survey" type thing... if you feel like doing it on your blog or facebook space let me know and I will link it up...

A
- Available: No
Age: 30
- Annoyance: Too many things to list... ok - #1 right now is people who think they know everything
- Actor: Ewan McGregor

B
- Beer: No thanks
- Birthday/Birthplace: Dec 29 - good ole' Quesnel
- Best Friends: Paula
- Body Part on opposite sex: um, biceps, chest, my list could go on and on right - I'm definitely love starved....
- Best feeling in the world: Succeeding at something you've worked hard at
- Big words: nothing comes to mind tonight... I tell you what - add this to the annoyance list - I hate it when people use big words when they could just as easily use a regular human word, but want you to think that they are uber (i hate uber) smart and because they are using a big word it is obvious to all that they are... asses...
- Best weather: Big puffy snow
- Been in Love: Yes
- Been bitched out?: Yes
- Been on stage?: Yes
- Believe in yourself?: For most things
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes
- Believe in miracles: Not sure
- Believe in Magic: No
- Believe in God: No
- Believe in Satan: No
- Believe in Santa: Of course
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: No (but I did read the allison dubois book and I do have doubts now...)
- Believe in Evolution: Yes

C
- Car: I've got a CRV - not lovin' it - but it works
- Candy: Runts - orange
- Colour: blue
- Cried in school: Yes - cried during a presentation to add drama - very sad - very well performed - definitely oscar worthy
- Chocolate/Vanilla: neither
- Chinese/Mexican: Chinese - duh
- Cake or pie: mmmmm PIE! - well sort of - not so much right now
- Country to visit: China
D
- Day or Night: Day
- Dream vehicle: not sure - definitely not a mini van but I don't think I'm going to get out of that
- Danced: yes - not so much anymore
- Dance in the rain?: yes
- Do the splits?: not so much

E
- Eggs: Poached
- Eyes: Blue
- Everyone has a: an evil side
- Ever failed a class? Yes, yes and yes

F
- First crush: Corey
- First kiss: can't remember
- Full name: April Marie Cheng
- First thoughts waking up: Where are the kids
- Food: popcorn twists

G
- Greatest Fear: Death
- Giver or taker: both
- Goals: to live forever
- Gum: not so much
- Get along with your parents?: Yes
- Good luck charm: nope

In girls/guys:
Eye colour: Brown/Dark
Hair Colour: Dark
Short/Long: Short
Height: Taller for sure
Clothing Style: Uniform

H
- Hair Colour: Blonde
- Height: 5'8"
- Happy: Yes
- Holiday: no favorite
- How do you want to die: I told you I'm going to live forever... gees
- Health freak?: A little bit
- Hate: Fat
- Hockey Team: Vancouver Canucks
I
- Ice cream: Blackforest
- Instrument: Flute, oboe

J
- Jewellery: Ring, earrings, necklace (occassionally)
- Job: Office & Project Manager - Jane of all trades

K
- Kids: Two
- Kickboxing or karate: nope - taebo
- Keep a journal?: yes

L
- Longest Car Ride: Red Wood Forest
- Love: all the time - all you need is love, love is a many splendid thing,
- Letter: A
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes
- Love at first sight: Yes
- Long Distance Relationships: Yes... boo hoo hoo

LAST PERSON WHO...
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Hubby... well I guess the kids...
2. Saw you cry? Hubby, and the kids... "mom why is there water on your face..."
3. Went to the movies with you? Hubby
4. You went to the mall with? What mall... I guess the Kelowna mall was the last one I was at.. so Hubby and kids
5. You went to dinner with? my board - wholy -I'm lame
6. You talked to on the phone? Gord my sign guy
7. Made you laugh? Kyle

M
- Milk flavour: Soya...
- Movie: Love actually - plus hundreds more
-Mooned anybody: uuummmmmm - no it wasn't me
- Marriage?: Yes
- Motion sickness? Yes

N
- Number of Siblings: 2
- Number of Piercings: 2
- Number: eight hundred million

O
- Overused Phrases: i hate hearing 'like' - I'm a recovering like-aholic
- One wish: ummmm live forever ;)
- One phobia: lots

P
- Place you'd like to live: vancouver island
- Perfect Pizza: alfredo chicken
- Pepsi/Coke: neither

Q
- Quail: rhymes with hail

R
- Reason to cry: everything
- Reality T.V.: Survivor
- Radio Station: CBC
- Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes
- Rolling Stones/ Rascall Flatts: Neither

S
- Song: loads and loads - I'm still lovin' JT and what goes around...
- Shoe size: 8-10
- Salad Dressing: Ranch
- Sushi: Yes mmmmm sushi
- Scent: Lily of the valley
- Slept outside: Yes
- Seen a dead body?: Yes
- Smoked?: No - but might as well have
- Skinny dipped? Yes
- Shower Daily?: Mostly
- Sing well? Sure
- In the shower? Yes
- Swear?: Yes
- Stuffed Animals?: No
- Single/Group dates: Single
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Blueberries - fresh only -
- Scientists need to invent: a way for me to live forever
- Sex: missing it

T
- Time for bed: 12am
- Thunderstorms: Are ok...
- TV: ER
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: Sorry no
- Truck: Four door by whoever... probably Ford... I guess someone needs to support that company
- Tattoos: Yes

U
-Unpredictable: No
-Unpredictability: Laughable

V
- Vegetable you hate: Lima beans
- Vegetable you love: Lots - most
- Vacation spot: Interested in going to Vegas, or Hawaii and Newfoundland

W
- Weakness: Ankles
- When you grow up: Astronaut
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Aunti Jenni
- Who makes you laugh the most: Everyone makes me laugh
- Worst feeling: Loss
- Wanted to be a model?: Yes, but only because my brother was one for Zellers
- Where do we go when we die: since I'm living forever I don't need to answer this question... (Ok - I hope that Dubois book was right - I hope)
- Worst weather: freezing rain - blah

X
-X-Rays: A few

Y
-Year it is now: 2007
-Yellow: is the color of corn
-Zoo animal: Giraffe
-Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Holy and if you read all that you must be bored... phew - all finished.

Other crazy bastards who managed to finish this thing : Sarah, Jodi, Carmen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY updated my blog and actually did your long survey type thing.