Friday, June 01, 2007

some pics


So here a Nazko wild orchid - I think it is actually a type of lady slipper, but it looks like it could be from the orchid family. Very beautiful... little... very little. You'd definitely miss them if you weren't searching the ground for them.


I different angle of the beautiful "orchid".


A forget-me-not at Blessings Grave on the way to Barkerville.

I went to Barkerville for some of my day with our photographer and web designer. It was great to see him action. He has some excellent gear! We stopped at a bunch of sites I've never been to... unfortunately I go a nasty burn on my back, boobs and shoulders... ARG! I knew it was hot, I knew the sun was out - but I really tried to stay in the shade. It is not the worst burn I've ever had... just red and a little sore... When I was 6 or 7 years old I went to a friends and we all went to 10 Mile Lake for the day. The mom of the other girl let us play in the sun - on the lake - ALL DAY! I came home with the nastiest burn and I got yelled at forever (ok not forever...) for it. My mom was furious - I looked like a tomato... and of course I got sun stroke - so I was sick on top of all of it... oh the good old days.

No comments: