Wednesday, October 10, 2007

blah-diddy-blah-blah

My body decided a few days ago that it had had enough. I knew it was coming, so I started taking cold FX and I'm still taking it hoping that I'll bypass the full blown whatever it is I have. I'm run down and still have a heap of work to do. I'm plowing through some of it tonight... finally... I'm just looking forward to Kyle's birthday on Saturday and now I'm looking forward to my aunt visiting - HOORAY!

I'm completely procrastinating - how sad is that - heaps of work and I procrastinate... I need to go read Covey and get re-motivated... of course reading will lead to further procrastination... ok - before I go - speaking of reading... I bought one of Steven King's new ones - Lisey's Story - if I had a day just for me I'd easily plow through this book. It is quite the tale and some nights I don't want to put it down, 'course some nights I fall asleep with it stuck to my face. If you feel like reading a story that will give you the creeps, and also make you think... give it a try. I picked it up for less than $8 at Costco.

Alright... alright - back to work.. 30 more minutes and then I'm pulling the plug and going to sleep.
Night all.

No comments: