Tuesday, October 16, 2007

stats

I decided it was time to update my stat counter tonight and was shocked at the number of visitors I've had since March. Even in this month alone I've had more than 300 individual hits... crazy... so to everyone visiting - thanks... you've given me a renewed motivation to post...

and on that note I'm going to bed - whatever is going around my house is terrible... michael threw up in his sleep last night - fabulous - that's something you won't find the joy of parenting - the smell of vomitus macaroni and cheese - dear lord - it has completely turned me off of pasta... blah - he was feeling a million times better today - it was like whatever it was left with the macaroni - on my damned CARPET! ARG! ARG! triple ARG! I don't know if it is dealing with barfy cheese or what but I definitely did not feel good today - hopefully I'll be back to "normal" tomorrow

oh and cross your fingers, toes, make some prayers... whatever works for you - andy goes for licensing on Thursday - he leaves tomorrow for Van - he doesn't need luck - but he does need positive thoughts :) thank you positive thought network... ok - good night

Oh - I also wanted to say something about Gore getting the peace prize - but can't get it out right - so here is the short of it - 1) what the hell 2) when did the nobel prize become a popularity contest (2 popularity contests won, 1 prize - wait that math doesn't add up...)

1 comment:

The Jaded Bee said...

I saw in the paper this morning you're having oodles of earthquakes and potential lava flow in the area (100 km or miles or whatever outside of Quesnel, but they listed it in the headlines as Quesnel). Are the tremors ones you can feel? Are you excited at the prospect of lava in BC for the first time in 200 years? Did you know this was happening?

:)