Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I didn't get a degree but...

I went to university. Made friends, found a husband :), had a good time - learned a few things... not many... but I did manage to take one thing away that was of value today. I learned how to break and enter with a credit card. This afternoon I locked my keys in the building and knew it as soon as I shut the door that even though I'd grabbed my bag - my keys had gone somewhere else. So I did my business out of the office and came back to see if I still had this skill... and after a minute or so I got back in. Hooray for crappy locks. So here is something to think about - if it is that easy for me (the not so smart, but still good looking, even if I don't have a bum) to B&E into my office - single lock (not deadbolt) you'd be wise to have additional security on your house/business.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Oh April... how your posts bring back memories... of bending the crap out of knives breaking into bedrooms... I love it!!

the author said...

well i'm glad i can bring memories back... i'm going to pg tomorrow and am sad that i won't get to have a coffee and an accident with you :)

i hope you have a good turkey weekend in cow-town... the gang of us should have a nice thanksgiving together - that would be a fun reunion...