Wednesday, October 17, 2007

foreshadow

I guess I shouldn't have said anything about being sick and hoping I wasn't coming down with something... just another 8 hours later I was praying to bathroom gods. Man I was sick! Now it could have been food poisoning or just whatever is going around... today I'm feeling blah but managed to drag myself into work... I tried to sleep all day yesterday which means my poor husband had to drive himself to PG and now he is probably coughing up a lung worried about his test tomorrow...

We are holding up ok today. Kyle started to get sick last night, but managed to get back to sleep without throwing up. Tonight we just taking it easy. Toast and cheese dinner, grapes, tea... milk :)

Anyway - hope I recover soon - with any luck I may actually load some photos tonight.. just need to find my cord...

4 comments:

the author said...

blah - i feel terrible tonight
is there anything you can take for stress...

The Jaded Bee said...

st john's wort is supposed to help you with that. There's also a multi-vitamin called Stressease (Jamieson) that does actually help with extra doses of B vitamins (I take it).

So is realizing that you're human and shouldn't actually be trying to continually do fifty things at one time, and take the occasional time for yourself. :)

the author said...

thanks jen - last night taking time off was what made me sicker... i think i'm just stewing on everything... blah.... felt sick when i got up - but not as bad right now... i have a cousin visiting tonight with her little guys so i'm hoping that i won't have to think about work for a couple of hours

the author said...

stress level is decreasing... only three more applications to submit today... then I can really work on my home business stuff.... hooray - and then once that project is done i should be feeling much better - ok - off to get st.johns wort to keep me going in the meantime