Monday, October 08, 2007

excuse me...

Alright... I'm watching my favorite meteorologist and hear that the east coast will experience la nina this year... what does that mean - well most of Canada (most) will experience higher than normal temperatures... and of course the exception to the rule is BC... well have lower temperatures and isn't that the truth... it is 11:30pm and it is already -2.... minus two - WHAT?

So what else? Well we didn't have turkey tonight but I did roast a chicken in the oven... not the same, but I made my turkey stuffing so I will still have a sandwich tomorrow... mmmm.... turkey sandwich... mmmmmm

Ok - back to writing my book - literally - still working on the hiking guide - I have all the trails written down.. just not in my computer... I'm getting there... I'm due for a break though... in the form of a nap...

Kids - Kyle - well the 5th birthday is fast approaching - we made invitations for his buddies tonight - steve irwin all the way baby... we are going to have a crocodile scavenger hunt and an australia cake... that's in a few short days... michael has a runny nose and had a slight temperature today... hoping he feels better tomorrow, but I think we are only at the beginning of this one... night all -

No comments: