Monday, October 01, 2007

an evening treat

It's 11pm and if I haven't started to climb into bed and still have work to do I get the munchies. Tonight I'm enjoying a fine cup of lemon honey water. I bought a little jar of lemon flavoured honey ($5.95) from honeyshop.ca - I'm lucky enough to be in the home town of honeyshop.ca. So here is some shameless promotion for them... the honey is amazing and the flavoured honey is fantastic. If you like a sweet tea and enjoy a flavour (name it and he probably has it) you should consider buying some. There are sample packages available and you will be happy you spent the money if you find a honey you love. So there you go - and no I'm not the president or being paid to write this - I love it! I tried strawberry, but my love is with lemon... my recipe for success - boil water, add one tsp or tbsp of lemon honey - sit down, put up feet, enjoy! - repeat as required...

No comments: