Sunday, October 14, 2007

kyle's bday

so I don't have pictures tonight - but I'll say that he had a pretty darn good time. No party on Saturday - my aunti jenni visited on Saturday and that was great - I was so happy to have her over! We went for dinner and BP's (it sucked for service) and then came home for crocodile cake and presents. Aunti Jenni got Kyle a spider man truck and new game - Monkey Madness - we got him the Prehistoric Park dvd's and, of course, Steve Irwin. Steve is a "ken-sized", talks and has adventures. Kyle was very pleased to get him.

Today Kyle had lunch with his two "girlfriends" and a friend from daycare. Small and short - good! Kyle got a new dinosaur from his little buddy and they had a great time playing together.

Now I'm trying to write the rest of the book. I just finished enjoying a cup of peppermint tea - definitely my favorite tea now - I really like it as a fog (3/4 tea with one peppermint bag and then rest milk (2%) mmmmmm) Plus peppermint is good for your insides - so hooray for that.

I made bread tonight - buns - and andy said "these are better than your moms..." I'm still blushing from it - you see buns are kind of a pinnacle in the career of baking - and true success is out doing your family members - so hip hip hooray.... they are good - and it is all about time... I am using my mothers and grandmothers recipe - I've used the same one for years and the only thing I've changed is that I no longer rush making it - if it sits and rises for an hour or more... oh well - and they totally taste better.

Alright - I'm off to write the book... write more... night and hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: