Friday, October 12, 2007

tonight

my feet are cold
i have a tin cut on my right ring finger and my left index
a cold is trying to gain entry to my system

so now that I've done my whining - we are t-minus a few hours from kyle's fifth birthday... only one kid replied to our birthday invitation... BOOOOOOOOO - Michael is still sick and Kyle was pretty run down and sneezy tonight - so we are going to call the one kid tomorrow and say we've chosen to cancel because the guys are sick and I don't want to entertain a parent that I don't even know.. (the mom wanted to stay at the house - no problem if there is more than one parent... not so great if we are just looking at each other and have nothing to talk about... blah)... so kyle will go to lunch with some buddies on sunday and i might suggest that the mom and other kid attend there... well see... he really wanted to hang out with a past friend but that mom didn't call at all... i'm also wondering if people will show up and not have replied...

i can't believe that my body was getting ready to have its first baby five years ago... GOD - i can't believe i was 25... where did all the time go - where? where?

cookie of the month... thinking of starting a cookie program - if you wanted cookies - how much would you be willing to pay? a dozen small cookies for shipping in canada is about $2... I'm thinking like $3 a month... I know - I'm insane... oh and i started another craft project... something that I'm hoping to market... i'll share more later...

1 comment:

The Jaded Bee said...

Don't you do more than enough for any one person anyways? Talk about a Supermom...

That really sucks that only one person responded. I would find that annoying too.

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Everyone, feel better!

I'd be more eloquent, but it's the middle of the night... :)