Friday, February 20, 2009

What I meant to write this week...

It's been a week since my last post. To be honest I've been blogging somewhere else for a while and got pre-occupied with that, plus I've actually been trying to use my computer less and try to actually do stuff... I have time in the evenings to spend on here but I'm trying to find out where my hobbies went and I don't think my computer should really be a hobby.

In the last week we celebrated Valentines day... what that means is that I celebrated with the boys and that's all... apparently the rest of us don't believe in Valentine's Day... ok, ok - we just don't do anything for valentines day... and I'm ok with that... of course I'd also be ok with receiving flowers too :)



We did light bright one day and had lots of fun making shapes...


And we had some laughs...


Michael has also started singing the rhyming song so when he wants stuff right now he sings what he wants - for example... mom I want a freezie, freezie, mo meezie, bananaman bo beezie, fe fi fo freezie, freezie... he bumbles it a bit, pretty funny... but it is definitely something that gets stuck in your head

No comments: