Wednesday, March 28, 2012

10 out of 10

I dared to try and eat cereal that had soaked in soy tonight and paid for that - my tonsils and throat retaliated.  I thought that was as bad as it could get and then about an 90 minutes ago the pain was so intense that I thought I was destined to pass out.  In fact I went in the bathroom with my phone just in case - I planned to leave out instructions for Kyle to call for help.. for some reason that crossed my mind earlier in the day... so I'm a wreck and - you guessed it - can't sleep because I can't swallow and I'm running out of fluids because I can't get much in... suck... suck.. suck...

My mom showed up today and was more interested in the tv then me - whereas one of my staff stopped by with tea and home made soup and hugs... I'm an emotional wreck today - I just want to get better and not have to worry about the terrible what ifs of this awful infection.  The double dose of antibiotics have been onboard for 12 hours and I can't say I'm feeling any better.. but I don't feel significantly worse either... hopefully I'll get a couple hours sleep and things will be better in the morning.  I know I'm getting hungry now... but the pain is simply not worth it - nothing is worth - just moving air is hard enough let alone trying to swallow anything.

Blah... alright - I'm going to try and sleep - my love to you... good night xo

No comments: