Tuesday, March 20, 2012

hmmmm

Could a run be in the forecast?


Update - doctor said the same - thought he might diagnose me with PCOS - but said he'd hold off for right now... my anger subsided over night and I'm just working at not retaliating ... what I want is for the other person to feel the hurt I feel which is not right.. but I don't know what to do with my hurt... sigh... suggestions would be appreciated...

Everything else is good - kids are home tonight and I can't wait to see them.  Lots at work - too much, really - and I've had a good headache nearly all day...

ok - now time for home.

2 comments:

The Jaded Bee said...

You can write a letter that you may choose to give the person or not give the person. That's the old standby.

Hugs.

the author said...

Thank you, Jen.
Thank you very much.