Thursday, July 12, 2007

the bed

Crazy madness has landed on my house. My mom asked to rent a room from me to run her "practice" this fall. As a result of that we are shifting all the rooms in the house to try and accommodate her... it is crazy!

What it means... well I sold my king size bed... that in itself is crazy - I can't believe we sold it and I can't believe it is gone. It's the bed that Kyle and Michael slept in and I was actually quite sad to see it go. My house feels quite empty with out it - (what am I going to do when the boys live.... don't get me started... must be hormonal) - anyhow - my bed is gone - I've bought my brothers bedroom suite - queen size - and I'm setting that up in the boys room once its painted... then the boys (both) will move into our room and Michael's room will become a new spare room - the bed downstairs for guests will go in the new spare and our treadmill/gym will move to there the bed is now... this will free up the space for my mom... this is totally like the ernie (sesame street) with the sugar that goes to the fish bowl and the fish go to a pot and now they cook in something else... and why did I buy my brothers stuff - well he is moving to Port Hardy for his girlfriends work and they leave in a month - I've seen him more this week than I've seen him in a year...

And of course I have to ask - is it hot enough for you? It was over 35 degrees here and the house is only now starting to cool off. That said - the boys went to bed - of course Kyle has a fan and Michael seems to deal with the heat quite well. I'm not coping that well - my office air conditioning has been farting out on me - yesterday it was an oven - today it was the freezer... I asked for it to be fixed and got told - maybe - well THANK YOU very much - maybe I'll do some work then...

No comments: