Saturday, July 21, 2007

h p

um - I confess - we bought a copy of potter - please don't share your potter wisdoms on here - I really want to finish it - but have no intention of reading it for weeks because I don't have time.

Overhead conversation
"Holy that lady is hot." (14-17 sitting at table in food court - they were totally and completely cougar hunting - the lady was easily in her late 40's) They had a few other less tasteful things to say about this woman and they repeated their comments for a few others that passed by... then... "Hey you guys I'm readin' potter - " "Oh I totally want to read that - I don't usually read, but I've been waiting for this... man... it'll be awesome." Head nods all around...

So I guess asses can read.. no, what I wanted to say was that I'm glad someone wrote something that appeals to so many.

No comments: