Thursday, July 19, 2007

funk

I'm definitely in a funk. I don't think I'm getting enough vegetables... we've missed nearly every farmers market with travelling to Kelowna and last weekend we had our garage sale... I'm so used to having veggies from the market - this week has been bleak for veg - dribs and drabs really. I guess I just have grumpyitous. All from one person and then stemming off like some kind of terrible pyramid scheme - effecting everyone connected.

What's bugging me?
- stupid people
- extra stupid people
- loud people walking by my house at 11pm - SHUT UP! - go to bed - this is not a hotel or part of downtown
- kids who have no manners and eat the raspberries I was saving for my boys... I'M PUTTING UP A FENCE! - you're right - I'll put up the fence and it will be vandalized... I was thinking of putting up a sign that says - poisonous - sprayed with rat poison and little boy poison!
- home-based surgery - thank you andy for making me paranoid about spots and moles - my attempt at removing a spot failed dismally and now I'll likely have a scar - now I'm stupid... is that new...???
- people who think they are working hard, when in fact they are hardly working
- people who think that compromise is for losers
- big brother - what the hell is jen's problem... kick her out

So how are the projects coming - the boys are spending their first night together - Michael's room is crammed with stuff and Kyle's room is empty. Me and my brother put up the border tonight and then Kyle helped decorate with the extra stickers. Michael was grumpy all night too and just crashed - we'll see if he sleeps throught the night tonight... hopeful... no guarantees....

Tomorrow Kyle is going to Billy Barker Days with his class - there is a great Act Now province display - 9,000 sq ft - very cool - if it comes to your town definitely check it out - I got treated like a VIP when I showed up with my province jacket - full tour and everything... crazy! So Kyle is going to the park to sing and have fun and then I'm picking him up (Michael too) and we are heading to Kelowna for Andy's grad. Then Andy is coming home for a couple of days - as long as he doesn't pick up any more shifts... now I'm going to have some yogurt and pack a little...

No comments: