Monday, July 16, 2007

kindness

Last week my brothers girlfriend (11 years) offered to paint for me. I was surprised and not sure what to expect, but agreed, because I put in some time and with the kids my success rate was really failure on a brush :)

Today she and my brother came over and I really can't believe how great a job they did. Not only did they paint the room (top color completed and bottom color needing one/two more coats) my brother mowed the lawn, cut the hedge, cleaned the deck, washed the kitchen floor, did all the dishes, cleaned the living room, while his girlfriend did a great job on the bedroom.

It totally took a load off - especially since my first course to get me to graduation arrived today. (I know, I know.. what the hell am I doing... but I need that damned piece of paper and I'm getting it... so I'm hoping to graduate (all things going well) by next christmas...)

So there you go - my brother did something amazing for me and they are going to finish tomorrow and then continue to help me to get the rest of the job done... so hooray! Alright - back to the rest of my work - night night my happy readers.

No comments: