Wednesday, November 28, 2007

extra dose of procrastination

I should totally be doing work right now.... but I just am not in the mood. Instead I wish to share my newest cd favs (note to Paula - I haven't forgotten about your cd... I am working on it and plan to bring to Vancouver in just 16 more days) right now (alright I'm queen of the lame) I'm working out to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack (light and airy music, not the death stuff on the soundtrack), Ratatouille (orchestral jazz), the Incredibles (orchestral jazz), and Happy Feet.

I went to a meeting earlier this year and we were asked to tell the group something no one know about us and I decided to share that I have happy feet and there was a lot of "what the hell does that mean". I guess I should have tried using that at meeting with people under the age of 40 who have kids or at least semi familiar with the world of pixar and disney... I guess I should have also been lame and said something people already knew about me like every other ass in the room. (Alright inside voice, that is enough for tonight... 'master, please let me out to play', sorry not now... patience 'yes, patience master, thank you')

1 comment:

M said...

I think you might have lost it! Hope you are doing great. Missing all of you a lot!! Talk to you soon. xoxo