Friday, November 23, 2007

um... brrrrrr

So good old work tonight involved sitting outside in minus ten for a christmas campaign - I wasn't really that cold while I was sitting/standing outside - after 2.5 hours (outside for 3.5 hours in total) my feet started to send the single that it was too cold - I wrapped them with a blanket and nice newspaper photographer felt bad for me and gave me a camping seat (foam) to stand on - which actually helped a lot! Now and hour later I'm freezing - I guess I'm finally unthawing and parts are starting to ache... blah... I think it's time for a warm shower or bath...

It was a fun night - we had people pick up keys at businesses and then they had to try their luck at a lock - three people won (there were five keys that worked - out of hundreds) and hundreds lost... what was fun was the expression on the faces of the winners - they couldn't even believe it - one winner started jumping up and down and then says what did I win - so I say - well you need to pick from one of these envelopes - so she and her husband go back and forth on which number to pick - they pick up one and she says - oh it feels empty - and I say -well it is because I haven't put the $1,000 in it - and then it was on - 'shut up - are you kidding me.." and then she's hugging her husband and jumping up and down going nuts - it was very funny!

Ok - I'm going to go warm up - hope everyone has a great weekend! It's the first Christmas Farmers' Market tomorrow - hooray!

No comments: