Sunday, November 11, 2007

the mist

Back in the day - grade 10 ish - I was introduced to Steven King - life changing really - numerous sleepless nights - numerous ah-ha moments pulling together all the fine fibres woven through multiple books - today i see they've turned 'the mist' into a film - the novella was terrifying for me - it still haunts me - i'm still scared of fog - ok i'm scared of fog but sometimes when i see fog rolling in i think about this terrifying novel - i'm sure like most of the steven king films it won't be as good as the book - althought it would be pretty hard to screw up and they could definitely make it scary...

I'm still reading 'liz's story' - I know - I'm a slow reader - I only get to read 10 or so pages a night... I'm hoping to finish it up this week - it has has scary moments and the remainder of the book has kept my interest - it is a good story about a husband and wife... looking forward to the ending... then I need to get it together and read the last 'potter'

ok - back to watchin' bon jovi on SNL -

No comments: