Sunday, November 25, 2007

reload

The cabinets are installed - hooray! No doors yet, but I'm loading all of our crap back into them now. Not an enjoyable job! Plus so many decisions - where should stuff go... blah! Smelly fozzy is still with us - mom and dad should be here to pick him up in the next few hours - hopefully. My trip to Nazko today was pretty boring - the craft fair was done early so I missed it and didn't even see any wildlife. We ate mom and dad's cheese and crackers - that was the highlight - I know, ultra lame - oh I better take this darn dog out.. arg! barky-bartakamoose..

2 comments:

IVAI said...

Hi friend, please enter in this blog: www.bulgarosenasturias.blogspot.com It´s a new blog, so I want to tell the people of it and to start enter on it. It’s a blog of the bulgarian people living in Spain, and it may be interesting for you to check it. Thank you. If you want, you can make a link for it in your blog. Have a nice day!

the author said...

wow - that's a generous offer - I wonder when I will get the - 'you won a million, please email me so you can get spam for the next 100 years' post.