Monday, November 12, 2007

new floor

So we have a new floor - amazing - it stinks (glue stench) but that will go away - it means that I can actually cook tomorrow night - which is AWESOME! I didn't realize how much I depended on the stove - let alone the oven... and microwave cooking - BLAH! I don't know how anyone could survive like that - I'd rather cook over a fire.

Phase one is complete - now we have some telephone issues and I'm not sure how we will proceed. There is some mudding and painting that needs to happen - so maybe we can start the cabinet install this coming weekend

I will share all of the photos (before and after) once everything is completed...

Phone calls - please note that my phone is on and off - if you need me my cell is the best way until the 19th - we've got some rewiring that needs to happen and that's the soonest they could come... and thanks telus for not being a responsible enough company to get your staff to make appointments - I can get an arrival time for chinese take out but not from a multi-million dollar company - maybe you should pay me for the day I have to waste sitting around for your sorry employees to have to show up! ASSES! I should also get compensated for the additional day I'll likely have to wait when I get some sad excuse from your staff that they weren't booked properly and blah-d-frickin-blah-blah... if I pulled this shit on my customers they'd say - sorry but we don't want to have your services anymore, but alas my phone line is tied in a knot and the best I can do is stop using their long distance plan.... (That's right phone bill payers we know we are taking advantage of you and all you can do it complain - we don't care - you are up in the north, your cell service sucks so you can't just switch over to that - and we know it - and we don't care - did I say that we don't care - wait - sing it- we don't care... - insert dr.evil laugh)

No comments: