Wednesday, September 29, 2010

on a jet plane (i hope)

So I'm back on the road again and now it is time to work on my thesis - hooray.  60 pages on community revitalization and some wrap up on another paper I'm working on right now. I fly to Cleveland today... here is how I'm getting there...


That's right - not A to C like it should - a one hour a flight - that is what I booked - nope I'm going A to B (Atlanta Georgia) and then back to C - WTF!  So needless to say I'm not happy about that - six hours versus one - ridiculous - but the US - it seems that people are just use to this ridiculousness - that it is ok to have to travel in this fashion.  So that's my day today - more tonight... xxoo love to you :)

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Are you freaking serious? If yanks are used to this it explains a lot.