Saturday, September 11, 2010

today is saturday

I still hate moving...

What else? Well school started - so Kyle is enjoying grade 3... and Michael has one more year until kindergarten - he really could have gone this year, but being the new year's baby means he has to wait.

Tomorrow - if the weather holds - we will be out four-wheeling - there is a big group going and then there is a BBQ afterward.

I leave for Quebec in a couple of days - I'll be gone for three weeks from family and that is a lot - plus I'm bent out of shape about it because I'm swamped at work right now and don't know how to just leave there on Monday afternoon. With any luck I'll have photos to share with you of cities I've never been to over the next three weeks... insane...

Alright - I'm bagged - love to you!
xxoo

No comments: